Modern Anatomy and Physiology
Modern Anatomy and Physiology deals with the advanced methodologies and modern technologies involved in teaching and learning anatomy and physiology. Technological advancements lead to a good quality of research. The techniques ranging from plastination to the new modern medical patient simulators shows the development of science and technology in anatomy and physiology. They also include several teaching modalities like 3D-anatomy.
- Track 1-1 Methodological innovations in anatomical research
- Track 2-2 Radiologic anatomy
- Track 3-3 Clinical and comparative anatomy
- Track 4-4 Evolutionary developmental biology
- Track 5-5 Modern imaging techniques
- Track 6-6 Nanobiotechnology