Experimental Physiology and Pathophysiology
Experimental Physiology deals with the works and experiments related to physiology and pathophysiology.
Pathophysiology can either belong to pathology or physiology branch. This branch of biology deals with the study of changes in physiological function of biological system after a disease, injury or pathologic state.
- Track 1-1 Homeostatic and adaptive response in health
- Track 2-2 Pathophysiological mechanisms
- Track 3-3 Chronic environmental challenges
- Track 4-4 Functional pathophysiology
- Track 5-5 Growth and ageing
- Track 6-6 Infectious diseases