Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
Exercise Physiology deals with the effect of exercise after a pathologic state. Rehabilitation is restoring back to the normal condition from the damaged state using exercise therapies which are also called physio therapies. Some of the exercises are coordination exercise, Frenkel exercise, endurance exercise, strength exercise and so on.
- Track 1-1 Clinical exercise physiology
- Track 2-2 Metabolic changes
- Track 3-3 Drug rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Track 5-5 Vision and vocational rehabilitation